BJP chief JP Nadda on Saturday flagged off the occasion’s ‘Parivartan Yatra’ from Nabadwip in West Bengal’s Nadia district. He asserted that the individuals have determined to bid farewell to the Mamata Banerjee authorities within the meeting elections. He accused the TMC authorities of politicising the administration and criminalizing the police.
- Nadda mentioned that the TMC’s slogan of “Maa, Mati, Manush” (mom, land and folks) has been lowered to “dictatorship, tolabaji (extortion) and (Muslim) appeasement.
- He mentioned the TMC dispensation has betrayed the trusth individuals had reposed in it.
- Nadda alleged that solely the ruling TMC leaders have benefitted beneath Mamata Banerjee and even funds meant for aid within the aftermath of cyclone Amphan had been misappropriated by them.
- Taunting over the difficulty of Mamata’s anger over slogans of “Jai Shri Ram”, Nadda requested if it was wront to attach with the tradition of 1′ personal nation.
- “Why does she hate ‘Jai Shri Ram’ slogan a lot? Is it improper to attach with the tradition of 1’s personal nation? They (the TMC) need to negate the nation’s tradition for the sake of vote-bank politics,” he mentioned.
- Speaking concerning the insider-outsider debate began by Banerjee within the run as much as the meeting elections doubtless in April-Might, the BJP chief mentioned the state management of his occasion will defend the tradition of West Bengal and steer it to progress.
- “The Mamata Banerjee authorities has politicised the administration, criminalised the police and institutionalised corruption,” he alleged.
- He later flagged off an improvised ‘Rath’ as a part of the BJP’s ‘Parivartan Yatra’ to convey a couple of change in West Bengal from Nabadwip, the birthplace of 15th century saint Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
- He mentioned Union House Minister Amit Shah will inaugurate two of the opposite 4 such ‘Rath Yatra’ slated later this month.